나의 서울 이야기

Saturday, February 22, 2014

사진을 찍는 것 (Taking Photos on Seollal/Lunar New Year)

As I mentioned last post, I spent Lunar New Years (1/31) with an American friend, walking around Seoul taking photos. Specifically, we went to Mullae (rundown industrial area), Myeongdong (tourist shopping trap), and Namsangol Hanok Village (traditional houses). I'll just divide the photos by photographed area. And as I said, I'm not a photographer, so these aren't great, and I didn't photoshop anything, but...

Mullae









Myeongdong











Namsangol Hanok Village









That is all. It was a little cold (though the warmest day in a while), but it was fun walking around, seeing different things, from a different perspective. (Despite my shameful use of a digital camera, and not a film camera like everyone else in the group).^^

No comments:

Post a Comment